Fact Sheet for Swiss
ASO_Buch_Concept_EN_151209” target=”_blank”>Organisation of Swiss Abroad
Book on “the 100 years of the Organisation of the Swiss Abroad” Fact sheet
Country of residence
Place of origin in Switzerland
Date and place of birth
Something special about you (hobby, short anecdote)
Information not published but necessary for organisation purposes:
Four passport photos in a good resolution (300 dpi or sent by post). Please mention your name and email address on the back of the photos.
Please answer Question 1 using a maximum of 1500 characters (including spaces)
Who are you? (tell us about your professional and/or private career)
Please reply to three of the following five questions, using not more than 1000 characters (including spaces) in each answer.
1. Is there anything in your daily life which links you with Switzerland?
2. Does your home have a Swiss touch? If yes, in what way?
3. What is your favourite Swiss dish?
4. Do you return to Switzerland regularly?
5. What feature of your country of residence would you take back with you to Switzerland?
You can answer all questions in your native language
Thank you for sending your answers and your photos to us by 31 January 2016, taking care to indicate your country of residence and your name in the file name.
Please use the following email address:
Thank you so much for being willing to participate!
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Press Release for Anthropocene – Vanishing Landscapes Photo Exhibit - September 20, 2018
- Fundraising Event this Saturday at the Blenheim Pub - September 14, 2018
- 5-Step Guide to Being German 2.0 - September 6, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.