The last pub night organized by the German Canadian Business Association will be held on Wednesday, December 14th, 2016 at 6 pm at the “Glühwein Booth” at the Vancouver Christmas Market in downtown Vancouver.
We will be meeting rain or shine, and the way the weather is going, it is most likely going to rain. But this year, they have an “Alpine Hut” on site: “Visitors are welcome to find seating in the NEW, heated, Alpine Haus within the Market.”
The Christmas Market has moved this year and the new address is: Jack Poole Plaza (home of the 2010 Olympic Cauldron) 1055 Canada Place,Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6C 3E1.
For Parking, here are some choices: PUBLIC TRANSIT RECOMENDED!
There are a number of designated accessible parking zones and parking meter spots in Vancouver. Please remember that a valid SPARC permit is needed to be displayed at all times to use these areas.
THEIR PARKING PARTNER
Fairmont Pacific Rim, 1038 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9
“You don’t have to sleep with us to park in our garage”
Use parking code ‘BEMERRY’ for $23 self parking at Fairmont Pacific Rim. For valet parking, please see their Doorman – the guy with the hat! (max 5 hours).
Or EasyPark Lots:
Lot 54 – 1095 W Waterfront Rd
- $3.25 per half hour | Day Maximum $18.00
- Stalls for people with disabilities are available –
SPARC decals must be displayed and regular rates apply.
About this Lot
- Located at the end of Waterfront Road, by the Harbour Air Terminal
- Multi-level parkade above grade
- Unattended facility
- Height restriction of 6ft 6”
- 100 stalls
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Cleantech Event July 27 in Vancouver! - June 12, 2018
- Where to watch the World Cup in Vancouver with other Germans 2018 - June 11, 2018
- Vernon Internment Camps from World War I - June 9, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.