Das Schwarze Brett is a German Canadian Magazine focussing on Metro Vancouver and for those with an interest in the German Community or with a German background.
This one includes stories on:
1. The 30th Anniversary of the Deutscher Platz
2. The new German Canadian Care home for 2020
3. The new venue for the 7th Annual Christmas Market
4. The Year of Jubilee for the Martin Luther Church in 2017
5. Importantly also some advertisers:
You can order the print version of the magazine on the MagCloud Platform:
You will then see this page:
Latest posts by elke porter (see all)
- Swan Lake returns to Vancouver in May - April 3, 2019
- German-speaking Car Salesman Wants to help you! - March 7, 2019
- World-Premiere of NEW Soundtrack to Accompany Classic Film Nosferatu - February 28, 2019
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.