Get Noticed 2018
Musical Festivals, Trade Shows, Markets and Concerts
Everyone needs a promotions and publicity plan – long before the event ever takes place.
- What is your key message – what do you want people to know about your event?
- Who is your target audience – you need to know exactly who you are dealing with
- What is your main goal of the event:
Establish your expertise among your peers, the press, or your potential clients or customers?Build goodwill among your audience, or your community?Create and reinforce your brand and professional corporate image?Inform and create good perceptions regarding your company and services?Assist you in introducing a new service or product to your market?
Generate sales or leads?
Mitigate the impact of negative publicity and/or corporate crisis?
- What kind of things would you like to do?Develop your plan of attack. What communication vehicles will you use to get your message to the public? Examples may include:
Press releasesArticlesCustomer Success StoriesLetters to the EditorPress Conferences, Interview, or Media Tours
Radio, Television, or Press Interviews
Seminars or Speaking Engagements
Social media & video campaigns
- Think of some viral marketing ideas – how can you make your efforts visually appealing
- Find out how successful your efforts were
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously