Soon, there will be a GLOBE Forum and Innovation Expo, where global leaders from business, government and civil society come together to manage risk and capitalize on opportunities in the clean economy, once again.
The Innovation Expo is a global showcase of sustainable products, services, and ideas from various countries, such as Austria, Switzerland and Germany fresh off the lab bench…
- Discover the very latest in clean technologies and advanced environmental products and services.
- Learn about sustainable business practices and interact with thousands of influential global leaders from business and government.
Four Reasons to Attend the Innovation Expo
- Find a cutting-edge solution to an entrenched or emerging challenge
- Discover the very latest in clean technologies and advanced environmental products and services
- Explore investment and joint funding opportunities with a diverse range of organizations, including angel and venture capitalists, economic development agencies, and funding organizations
- Access more than 70 sessions and presentations in the Expo Presentation Theatres. Stay tuned for the theatre programs and schedules
Vancouver Convention Centre
999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC, Canada
In addition to the GLOBE Forum and Innovation Expo taking place, GLOBE Series and a diverse group of partners host a range of on- and off-site activities. Made up of more than 30 affiliate events, from corporate sustainability meetings to workshops, roundtables and training modules, GLOBE Week is where new ideas, collaborations and partnerships take root.
To host an Official GLOBE Week event, you can still contact:
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Sign up at a German School – New Conversation Classes? - July 12, 2018
- “Linie 41” – Canadian premiere coming up soon! - July 4, 2018
- Cleantech Event July 27 in Vancouver! - June 12, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.