HeArt of Europe Festival to held September 10th & 11th in Robson Square, Vancouver, BC
Seeking German Fashion & Wedding Dress Designer, German Business operating downtown and finally, a couple that is looking to get married September 10th!
The HeArt of Europe Festival is an exciting family-friendly festival in Vancouver, where everyone can experience and enjoy the rich and diverse cultures of Central European countries, through arts, music, folk dance, film and more.
- To celebrate and promote the arts, music, theatre, film, television, entertainment and sports of the nations and cultures represented in our cities;
- To provide a forum for local and international cultural groups and artists to perform, collaborate and network;
- To advance the public’s appreciation of the unique traditions and arts of different nations and cultures through festivals, exhibitions, conferences and events.
- Marika Kovalcikova
Participate as a:
Sponsorship Package includes:
- Product displays
- The right to produce your own trailers to be used on their website and social media
- Verbal acknowledgement on the stage
- Pop-Up Banners and signage at the Festival
- Opportunity to feature products or marketing materials to visitors
- Logo printed in the following year sponsorship package
Place “HeArt” in front of your place of business downtown:
Are you interested in participating in the “Keep the Heart for a Week” Contest this September? One week before the Festival, we are seeking someone to place the heart in front of their place of business and invite the public to take selfies and place these on social media. Promote the Festival and your business at the same time.
Latest posts by elke porter (see all)
- Swan Lake returns to Vancouver in May - April 3, 2019
- German-speaking Car Salesman Wants to help you! - March 7, 2019
- World-Premiere of NEW Soundtrack to Accompany Classic Film Nosferatu - February 28, 2019
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.