We have just successfully published the first ever European News Magazine on the Magcloud platform (www.magcloud.com).
It replaces “Das Schwarze Brett” magazine and is focussing more on business, success, PR and sales.
Here is a handy link to our “magazine platform (www.magcloud.com):
What is the difference between “European News” and “Das Schwarze Brett”? The main difference is that the European News is a professional publication that focusses on Europeans in Western Canada and helping them thrive in business by sharing articles in promotions, public relations, digital marketing, as well as success stories to inspire readers. It will be part of a 3-pronged approach to marketing. 1. Is the new www.europeannews.ca website with paid business listing & job listings, 2. The new Youtube Channel “elkepr”. and 3. The magazine with its many advertising opportunities.
What are the ad prices for the magazine in January 2019?
- Full page is $600
- 1/2 page is $300
- 1/3 page is $175
- 1/4 page is $125
You can also advertise on Westcoast German News, European News and if you want to have help with your Facebook or Instagram Advertising, it will be $2,000 a month – $1,000 is for me to manage your ads and $1,000 is for the ads themselves. Facebook is great, as they can bring you many targeted leads and potential sales.
I look forwarding to working from you. If you support me, then I can help support the building of a European Community in Western Canada that will support you!
Ocean View – 4 Adjacent Burial Plots in Heaven’s Gate – $79,000 each (cash)
Beautiful area in a highly desirable location in Ocean View Cemetery, Heaven’s Gate section at the top of a small hill, with ocean view, south facing, flat area, uniquely suitable for a family: 4 adjacent spaces are available, each holding 2 caskets and 2 urns.
No new burial plots are available in Heaven’s Gate; a nearby plot sold recently for $89,000.
Please contact Ms. Porter (604) 647-0951 (home) or 604 828-8788 (cell).
The Ocean View Funeral Home and Ocean View Burial Park in Burnaby has grown to be inclusive and serves all faiths and traditions.
Through the 1950s, work at Ocean View was designed by local architects Sharp and Thompson. George Sharp and Charles Thompson formed Vancouver’s longest surviving architectural firm in 1908. This later expansion included the stone-faced Garden Chapel, built in 1936 as a replica of a Norman church. Prominent stone gates also replaced the original gates at the corner entrance. The cemetery offers a range of burial options among trees, flowers and gentle hills.
Their chapel, funeral home and offices were constructed in 1988. These facilities allow families to complete funeral and cemetery arrangements in one location, offering convenience and peace of mind.
Address of Ocean View Funeral Home & Ocean View Burial Park: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca
4000 Imperial Street
Burnaby, BC V5J1A4
For more information, or to purchase two or four burial sites, please contact Ms. Porter (604) 647-0951 (home) or at 604 828-8788 (cell).
Bilingual German Sales Represenatives – North Vancouver (right beside the Seabus)
GREAT perks & commission including salary & benefits. We accept working Visas. Our hours are Monday-Friday 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm. Really looking for long term growth & candidates who enjoy working in sales & want a career. We promote work/life balance and want to help people suceed.
Check out below…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact existing customers and leads by telephone and promote products and services
• Build and work with your own exclusive customer base
• Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
• Explain product and services to leads and existing clientele
• Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
• Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet the needs of specific individuals
• Upsell and cross sell existing customers into different products
• Provide pricing details
• Handle customer questions
• Ensure customers are directed to Trillonario Customer Service
• Obtain customer information (ie change in name, email, phone, address etc) and input updated information into computer
• Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
• Receive online orders over the phone
• Input order details into the computer system accurately
Education and Experience:
• Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
• Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications
• Product knowledge
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and management
• Organizational skills
• Team player
• English and German both oral and written
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 604-770-2188 and ask for Melissa if you are intersted!
The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is nationally recognized for its emphasis on teaching excellence, experiential and applied education, community engagement, and Indigenization. UFV is the school of choice for over 15,000 students. With six campuses and centres, UFV offers undergraduate and graduate programs in the arts, sciences, and professional studies, as well as trades and technology education, university preparation, and continuing education.
At UFV, we are dedicated to changing lives and building community. Our educational goals are to prioritize learning everywhere; be flexible and responsive; collaborate across boundaries; develop local and global citizenship; and integrate experiential learning. A British Columbia “Top Employer”, we are committed to providing a welcoming, inclusive and dynamic learning and working environment that is fair and respectful of everyone. Our culturally diverse employee and student populations reflect the local, national, international and Indigenous communities we serve. If you see yourself as a lifelong member of a community that values and nurtures innovation and creativity, cultivates leadership and citizenship, and where success builds on success, you belong at UFV.
The discipline of German within the Modern Languages Institute (MOLA) at UFV is seeking a qualified instructor to teach one section of German in Winter 2019 and potentially one section of German in Fall 2019. The successful candidate may also be invited to teach the German language seminars.
• Native fluency in German and in English
• A Master’s degree in German (or closely-related subject)
• A proven record of teaching full courses in German at the post-secondary level;
• Experience in multimedia and information technology will be considered an asset
• Willingness to help with extracurricular activities, support program development and work collaboratively in discussing and revising teaching methods and materials.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an electronic: curriculum vitae; a one-page statement of teaching philosophy; copies of teaching evaluations from the most recent year of teaching, if available; and names of three references. Applications, citing Posting 2018.196, should be sent to:
Human Resources University of the Fraser Valley 33844 King Road, Abbotsford, BC, Canada V2S 7M8
Tel: (604) 854-4554 Fax: (604) 854-1538
Website: www.ufv.ca and E-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously