Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Manchester Public Eatery describe itself?
Serving everybody from the office staff of Kitsilano to the sports fans of Vancouver – The Manchester Public House offers comfort, good food and 360-degree screen views for sports and other televised events. The venue has a historical connection with its local community and remains a reliable spot to see all European sports including Rugby, Irish Sports and English Premier League Football.
This year for the first time ever, it will be the “Official German House” and showing the German Games while serving genuine Erdinger Weissbier with genuine German soccer fans!#GermanFansCanada together again.
Join us in your German Jersey’s and cheer on one of the world’s soccer power houses :
Sunday June 12th :
British Columbia (12:00)Thursday June 16th :
British Columbia (12:00)
Monday June 20th :
British Columbia (9:00)
Where is it located?
3. Is it the Official German House this year?
4. What kind of beer does it serve?
It found a sponsor in “Erdinger Weissbier” and on the last game, it will award the gigantic beer glass to the winning ticket during half-time! Erdinger Weissbier is a Hefeweizen style beer brewed by Erdinger Weissbräu in Erding, Germany.
It also has a variety of other beer, such as:
1. Stella – Through a series of mergers, Stella Artois is now produced by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer in Belgium,
2. Kronenbourg – the Kronenbourg Brewery is a brewery founded in 1664 by Geronimus Hatt in Strasbourg, Holy Roman Empire. The name comes from the area where the brewery relocated in 1850. The company is owned by the Carlsberg Group,
3. Carlsberg – The Carlsberg Group is a Danish brewing company founded in 1847 by J. C. Jacobsen.
4. Cypress Honey Lager – Like the towering cypress trees of the North Shore, our honey lager is a coastal staple. Mild, bright and lightly hopped with a hint of Fraser Valley honey. It pairs up nicely with lighter seafoods and a thirst for adventure.
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Press Release for Anthropocene – Vanishing Landscapes Photo Exhibit - September 20, 2018
- Fundraising Event this Saturday at the Blenheim Pub - September 14, 2018
- 5-Step Guide to Being German 2.0 - September 6, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.