You may be seeking the German Community in Vancouver for business or for pleasure. I will start with some business ideas. Part II will showcase the cultural, social or fun German Organizations for Germans, Swiss or Austrians.
1. Join the German Canadian Business Association for only $280 a year! Pro-rated if joining later than the AGM. They also have great deals for Germans living outside of Vancouver who may not be able to attend the events on a regular basis. See their website for more information!
2. Join the German Business Vancouver Networking Group on Meetup! This is also a place where non-profits, churches & charities can share German language events, while any business can network with other German speakers to share marketing, public relations or business development ideas.
3. Join the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce
4. The German Business Network (GBN) between Germany & Victoria
5. German Canadian Business Connection of Vancouver
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Press Release for Anthropocene – Vanishing Landscapes Photo Exhibit - September 20, 2018
- Fundraising Event this Saturday at the Blenheim Pub - September 14, 2018
- 5-Step Guide to Being German 2.0 - September 6, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.