This is what we were given. In case it is too small, the red circle is where the Metis Tent will be. To the right of the Metis is a small stage with some seats and on the other side is the Featured German Tent! Next to the children’s area and the food and drink tables. Of course the layout is subject to change. But you get the idea. Will-Call is the place to pick up tickets or to go if you are a volunteer or a speaker. The marketplace and arts plaza is on the left, while the food tables are on the right. The Brian Jessel Centre Stage is right in front. The small stage is right in the back. The main rule this year is: no beer on the grass. LOL.
Festival Tips for a Volunteer:
1. Please try to get at least one or two cell phones of someone at the Festival, in case you need to get your ticket.
2. Bring money for the marketplace, the food/drink tables and the beautiful works of art.
3. Bring a water bottle, in case the weather is amazing.
4. Gates open at 11 am and the booths will close at 8 pm on Saturday. The Featured Band plays from 8 to midnight (Hey Ocean).
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- German-speaking newcomer seeking employment in Vancouver - March 5, 2018
- International Drum Circle seeking German Participants - March 5, 2018
- Pastry Chef Wanted in Vancouver, BC! - March 4, 2018