Please empty your Piggy Bank!
Let’s say you are a family of 4 with children under the age of 12 Admission:
- $30 for mom and dad (or $15 each for any combination of adults)
- Food: $32 for 4 juicy delicious Bratwursts; $32 for 4 pieces of Apfelstrudl
- Snacks: Will it be $14 for two ice-creams or will it be $6 for two Bavarian pretzels?
- Drink: $4 for two water bottles and $10 for two beers
- Art: $20 for painting two Easter Eggs in the Arts Plaza
- Marketplace: You could easily spend $20 to $200, depending on what you buy!
Let’s say you are a family of 4 with children over the age of 12
Add: $30 for two more tickets to the Festival.
Let’s say you are two young people
- Admission : $30 at the Gate
- Food: $16 for two Bratwursts; $16 for two pieces of Apfelstrudl
- Snacks – $12 for any number of yummy food vendors
- Drink: $20 to $30 on Krombacher Art: $50+
- Marketplace: $100+ Total: $200 to $300
Finally, what if you only want to see the band?
Admission: $40 at the Gate Total: $250 to $300 But it will definitely be worth it! Then, you may want to remember cash when it comes to buying raffle tickets in the German Tent, so you can win amazing prizes on Sunday afternoon! Early Bird Draw will take place on Saturday, May 31st at 6:30 pm. Check out: www.facebook.com/FeaturedGerman
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.