Real Estate Outlook 2016
- The stock markets around the world are in trouble;
- Some European governments are finding an increasingly more militant population.
- Chinese government is frantically manipulating it’s stock markets and the Chinese economy is likely in free fall.
- The oil prices are changing
- The Canadian Dollar is dropping
- The central bank says Vancouver is 30% overvalued
There were 12 speakers, including Ozzie, the real estate guru organizing this event and who gave the introduction and the final talk of the day. There were almost 600 attendees, all who had paid $97 for a ticket to listen to the expert advisors and were hoping to know the best place to invest their money. There were also 20 exhibiters and even a few sponsors.
Interesting topics included David Steele discussing how the Northeast Bc Site C dam will create jobs, how parking is now a million dollar industry shared by Stephen Freedman, and James Knull gave an interesting talk about the stability of Edmonton.
Other speakers were Michael Geller, Ralph Case, Kelly Fry, Kyle Green, Eric Lynch, Brent Roberts, Clark Sanchez and finally Nick Malis – CEO of FortuneDNA, who is the founder of the elite business and investor forum entitled “Hush, hush, Secrets of the Ultra-Wealthy.”
If you want to learn more, the best thing to do would be to sign up for the next conference, the Real Estate Action Weekend (http://www.reaw.ca/) or sign up to the “Real Estate Insider” (www.factsbyemail.com) or read Ozzie’s revised book based on “Forget about Location, Location, Location” and is now called ” What, When, Where, and How to Buy Real Estate in Canada” The link is here.
If you would like more information, please check out:
As a young man, Ozzie Jurock set out from his hometown of Cologne, Germany, to travel the world. At the age of 23, he discovered Vancouver and chose to immigrate.
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Press Release for Anthropocene – Vanishing Landscapes Photo Exhibit - September 20, 2018
- Fundraising Event this Saturday at the Blenheim Pub - September 14, 2018
- 5-Step Guide to Being German 2.0 - September 6, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.