Spring Valley Ranch is truly a pastoral luxury with a distinctive “less is more” approach, exhibiting clean architectural lines, subdued use of wood and stone. The architecture complements the massive granite laced mountains and hidden by groves of beautiful pine trees. There are exquisite gardens and an equestrian center with stables and custom built, heated tack rooms. Impeccably maintained and meticulous in thought, the property features a 5,900-square-foot, timber-beamed home with six bedrooms and four bathrooms (three of which have jacuzzis).
More than 240 acres of idyllic and hidden retreat absolutely defies the imagination and defines the very best of authentic, rustic ranch lifestyle that lies just about an hour outside of Los Angeles. Extremely private and pristine – this exclusive sanctuary has hosted many extravagant events, for high-level figures including Nobel Prize winners and avid equestrian enthusiasts.
Immediately adjacent to the ranch is an endless 100,000+ acres of Los Padres National Forest offering more area than one could possibly explore. Though bucolic and unpretentious, the ranch features state-of-the-art qualities and creature comforts to make the perfect retreat now and well into the future. An exceptional infrastructure is in place with all utilities – electricity, telephones, television, propane, etc. – planned with foresight and adaptability to accommodate changes with future technological improvements, and all underground to preserve the beauty and integrity of the natural landscape. Close to the main residence are several comfortable staff accommodations with bathrooms and laundry facilities.
To keep the inviting outdoor spaces looking their best, senior water rights accompany the ranch with a multitude of natural springs and seasonal spring-fed creeks.
- The Great Room is two stories high with 12 French doors, hand-built custom fireplace built by New Mexico Indians, and sweeping grand views of the property to the stables and barn.
- Four Luxurious horse barns to house eight horses, attached to four 40’x40′ corrals and pastures of 5, 7 and 10 acres. Miles and miles for horses to graze and roam freely. Heated drinking facilities for horses in winter time. Outside and inside horse showers with heated water for the winter time.
- With the 6,000 feet elevation this secluded retreat brings snow with Winter White Holidays and opportunities for cross country skiing and other fun winter activities.
See more here: http://springvalleyranchca.com/#!/
This is one place for the person who wants everything at the same time: luxury and a relaxed lifestyle…
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Sign up at a German School – New Conversation Classes? - July 12, 2018
- “Linie 41” – Canadian premiere coming up soon! - July 4, 2018
- Cleantech Event July 27 in Vancouver! - June 12, 2018
About the Author
Elke is a connector, a promoter, a writer and a blogger who loves to build community, attend events and network with other entrepreneurs. Whether you need help with advertising, public relations, social media or communications, she is there for her clients.