German News Digital Magazine will come out mid-September. Therefore the deadline for Advertisements, Articles or Artwork you wish to share is August 31st. We also publish press releases, events and interviews.
Any pictures or artwork should be very high-resolution, 300 dpi.
Advertising Rates can be seen here: http://www.westcoastgermannews.com/digital-products/advertising-rates/
Here are some ideas that we would welcome:
1. Column Writers – in return, you would get a free advertisement for your services
2. Event photographers – again, you would get a free advertisement
3. Freelance Journalists – sharing stories about Germans, Swiss and Austrians in your neighbourhood
4. Graphic Designer – I need a better logo for the Westcoast German News Magazine – receive a free ad in the magazine, as well as online advertising for one year on my Advertising Page – with a link to your website.
Otherwise, share this information on your social media accounts, in e-mails to German-speaking friends or family and via word-of-mouth.
Westcoast German News, started in 2007 as German Voices Vancouver, and has published 20 newsletters and 8 Digital Magazines, as well as the Westcoast German News Blog. Sharing up-to-date local news from the west coast of Canada and the US for anyone interested in German news – expats, immigrants, students, business owners, event planners, tourists, German Teachers and those who were born in Germany and have now become Canadian.
Also fans of Fussball, Oktoberfest, Bier, Travelling and environmentally friendly products & services.
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Investors for new Hotel, Spa and Marina project from the Sunshine Coast wanted! - December 6, 2017
- Selling Spring Valley Ranch - December 6, 2017
- GLOBE – The Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business - December 5, 2017