Bilingual German Sales Represenatives – North Vancouver (right beside the Seabus)
GREAT perks & commission including salary & benefits. We accept working Visas. Our hours are Monday-Friday 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm. Really looking for long term growth & candidates who enjoy working in sales & want a career. We promote work/life balance and want to help people suceed.
Check out below…
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact existing customers and leads by telephone and promote products and services
• Build and work with your own exclusive customer base
• Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone
• Explain product and services to leads and existing clientele
• Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
• Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet the needs of specific individuals
• Upsell and cross sell existing customers into different products
• Provide pricing details
• Handle customer questions
• Ensure customers are directed to Trillonario Customer Service
• Obtain customer information (ie change in name, email, phone, address etc) and input updated information into computer
• Record customer details including reaction to the product or service offered
• Receive online orders over the phone
• Input order details into the computer system accurately
Education and Experience:
• Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
• Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications
• Product knowledge
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and management
• Organizational skills
• Team player
• English and German both oral and written
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 604-770-2188 and ask for Melissa if you are intersted!
We are looking for a passionate German Customer Success Representative who will be responsible for developing customer communication and monitoring website activity to ensure a high quality, consistent customer experience. This role will report into the Director of Customer Success.
Our ideal candidate has superb written and verbal communication skills; excellent grammar, vocabulary, syntax — both English and German. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in other language(s). We’re looking for candidates with excellent decision making skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and manage time effectively in order to meet required email response times. Post-secondary education is preferred, but not a requirement.
You will need to be willing to commit to a Sunday – Thursday schedule as well as work some weekends and overtime.
For more information, please click here: More Info
Please contact Melanie: firstname.lastname@example.org
She will forward your application letter and resume to the appropriate channels.