The German Canadian Business Association (GCBA) would like to invite you to join them for one magic night at a soccer match between the Whitecaps and LA Galaxy on Saturday, April 1st, 2017. If they find at least 50 people, this will be an amazing fundraiser, if not, it will still be a fun night that includes business networking, a game, and a good time.
One of the GCBA’s new members is a representative of the Whitecaps and he is hoping to bring together many from the 200, 000 Germans living in Greater Vancouver. Please invite your family, your friends, your neighbours and your colleagues to join us! Share this event on Facebook.
http://www.germancanadianbusiness.com is our website.
https://www.facebook.com/GermanBusinessVancouver/ is our Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/165127080660456/ is our Events Page.
If you cannot attend on this night, but would still like to contribute by sponsoring a ticket for a student or young person, please contact Elke at:
To buy tickets, please click here: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/whitecaps/EN/link/promotion/home/984fb8d71470841155af00370a701b7804a0f217
All GCBA Members + Family and Friends enjoy savings of $19 on Corner Seats for April 1st Vs. LA Galaxy. Please use PROMO Code: GCBA! Contact Oliver at 604-319-6863 if there are any issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Manchester Public Eatery describe itself?
Serving everybody from the office staff of Kitsilano to the sports fans of Vancouver – The Manchester Public House offers comfort, good food and 360-degree screen views for sports and other televised events. The venue has a historical connection with its local community and remains a reliable spot to see all European sports including Rugby, Irish Sports and English Premier League Football.
This year for the first time ever, it will be the “Official German House” and showing the German Games while serving genuine Erdinger Weissbier with genuine German soccer fans!#GermanFansCanada together again.
Join us in your German Jersey’s and cheer on one of the world’s soccer power houses :
Sunday June 12th :
British Columbia (12:00)Thursday June 16th :
British Columbia (12:00)
Monday June 20th :
British Columbia (9:00)
Where is it located?
3. Is it the Official German House this year?
4. What kind of beer does it serve?
It found a sponsor in “Erdinger Weissbier” and on the last game, it will award the gigantic beer glass to the winning ticket during half-time! Erdinger Weissbier is a Hefeweizen style beer brewed by Erdinger Weissbräu in Erding, Germany.
It also has a variety of other beer, such as:
1. Stella – Through a series of mergers, Stella Artois is now produced by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer in Belgium,
2. Kronenbourg – the Kronenbourg Brewery is a brewery founded in 1664 by Geronimus Hatt in Strasbourg, Holy Roman Empire. The name comes from the area where the brewery relocated in 1850. The company is owned by the Carlsberg Group,
3. Carlsberg – The Carlsberg Group is a Danish brewing company founded in 1847 by J. C. Jacobsen.
4. Cypress Honey Lager – Like the towering cypress trees of the North Shore, our honey lager is a coastal staple. Mild, bright and lightly hopped with a hint of Fraser Valley honey. It pairs up nicely with lighter seafoods and a thirst for adventure.