Here are my selections: (photos below)
- Vancouver Alpen Club – 4875 Victoria Drive (all games) – Original German Haus
- Manchester Pub – 1941 W Broadway (all games) – The Official German House
- Blenheim Pub – 3293 West 4th Avenue (Saturday, June 23, 2018) (Brand new location)
- The Pint Vancouver – 455 Abbott Street (mainly Germany, Brazil & Mexico) – has two floors
- Red Card Sports Bar – 560 Smithe Street (all games) – German Language Meetup Group uses this venue
Germany in the FIFA World Cup
Group F with Mexico, Sweden and South Korea
Matchday 1 – Sunday, June 17, 2018 8 am – Mexico
Matchday 2 – Saturday, June 23, 2018 11 am – Sweden
Matchday 3 – Wednesday, June 27, 2018 7 am – South Korea
What About the Swiss?
Group E with Brazil, Serbia & Costa Rica
Matchday 1 – Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 11 am – Brazil
Matchday 2 – Friday, June 22, 2018 at 11 am – Serbia
Matchday 3 – Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 11 am – Costa Rica
Other Places Around Vancouver
The American, 926 Main Street (Fr+Sa from 8 am, So-Th from 10 am)
Phat Sports Lounge Yaletown, 1055 Mainland Street (starting 8 am)
secondflooreaterybar 808 Bute Street (1st/2nd game, maybe 3rd)
Cinema Public House, 901 Granville Street (1st, otherwise from 11 am)
Colony Bar, 3255 W Broadway (from 11 am, knockout round from 7 am)
Kamei Baru, 990 Smithe Street (from 11 am)
The Charles Bar, 136 W Cordova Street (from 11 am)
One Under, 476 Granville Street (from 11 am)
BC Kitchen, 39 Smithe Street (from 11 am, earlier if there’s an audience)
Shark Club, 180 W Georgia Street (from 11 am)
Timber – 1300 Robson Street, Vancouver
See Schweinsteiger in Action!
Join us to see Schweinsteiger in action at the BC Place Stadium when the Whitecaps FC take on Chicago Fire.
Specially priced group tickets are available right here on Westcoast German News.
July 7, 2018 at 7:30 pm at BC Place
$40 All In! Payment details can be found below poster.
For more information, please contact Oliver at 604 669-9283 ext. 7865 or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently I discovered Slideshare and had a good time making a variety of slideshows about my business:
- Das Schwarze Brett Magazine – https://www.slideshare.net/WestcoastGermanNews/das-schwarze-brett-magazine
- Who Should Advertise in my Magazine – https://www.slideshare.net/WestcoastGermanNews/who-should-advertise-in-my-magazine-for-the-german-community
- Infographic – https://www.slideshare.net/WestcoastGermanNews/infographic-das-schwarze-brett
Then, I decided to share some other information that might benefit the German Community
Finally, I made two for those who have or work with children:
Ordering “Das Schwarze Brett” for Christmas
Visit the www.magcloud.com page
Sign up. Yes, I am sorry, but you are going to have to sign up with them in order to download or order magazines. They have many to choose from.
Find “Das Schwarze Brett” under the name PorterPR. PorterPR is a name that I used while getting involved in magazine publishing
Once you have the magazine, download a free digital (.pdf) copy to read at home, or order a printed version, which also includes paying for shipping costs.
Receive magazine, read and enjoy. Ask yourself – Do I know anyone who would like to have this kind of publicity? Do I know anyone who would like to advertise their product or service? Is there an upcoming German, Swiss or Austrian event?
Briefly note the date of the next publication.
You can also sign up to “follow” PorterPR on MagCloud, which will ensure you get personally contacted, once the next magazine is published there.
Visit www.westcoastgermannews.com to leave your comments/feedback.