Members of the Swiss Women National Softball Team 2016 with Team-Manager Sabina Sokolowski
Dress up in your Tracht oder Choteli and bring your Swiss and Kantons flags, Cowbells & Trychlen, Alphorns & Maellerstuehli, Jochs, Cameras, Signature books. etc.
As of now (Sunday, July 10th at 00:05) the Team should be able to see us at about 7pm but the local SWISS FAN CLUB will gather from 6pm on in the Int. Arrival Hall where Alfred Eigenmann und Peter Schaelle will greet the Swiss Fan Club members with a large Swiss Flag and a Trichle.
Please spread the message to our Compatriots and any like-minded and let me know should you have any questions. We wish all the 17 players and 6 coaches of the Swiss Women National Softball Team a safe trip.
Regards und Hopp Schwiiz!!!
The SURREY 2016 Organizing Committee is proud to welcome the world’s best fastpitch athletes, representing upwards of 30 nations, to Surrey, BC, Canada for the WBSC XV Women’s World Softball Championship.
Learn more here: https://www.surrey2016.com
The World Baseball and Softball Confederation (WBSC) is the rights holding broadcaster. The WBSC have chosen not to broadcast the event on television, but instead to prepare a web streaming package to allow a Pay-per-View model for viewers around the world to follow the excitement of the Surrey 2016 WBSC XV Women’s World Championships. To subscribe, click here.
Participating Teams are:
- Africa (2): Kenya, Uganda
- Americas (10): Brazil, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Peru, United States, Venezuela, and host Canada;
- Asia (6): China, Chinese Taipei, India, Japan, Pakistan, Philippines;
- Europe (11): Austria, Czech Republic, France, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Serbia, Switzerland;
- Oceania (2): Australia, New Zealand.
Latest posts by Elke (see all)
- Investors for new Hotel, Spa and Marina project from the Sunshine Coast wanted! - December 6, 2017
- Selling Spring Valley Ranch - December 6, 2017
- GLOBE – The Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business - December 5, 2017