Westcoast German News sagt Willkommen! Grüezi! Servus! Grüß Gott! Hallo!
Germans in Vancouver
Hi, this is Elke Porter with Westcoast German News! My blog has focused on Austrian, German and Swiss people, places and products since 2007. What started as a newsletter and evolved to a magazine, changed to a digital platform in 2019.
My mission is to keep the German-Speaking Community in Vancouver alive and well.
Some of the services I offer:
- Promote your business or service in the Business Directory
- Find employment opportunities or staff
- Purchase the book “75 German-Speaking Influential People in Western Canada”
- Find German products and services on my “shop” page
- Create Website-wide advertising or blog posts for you
- Represent Saarland in Vancouver – “Die Welt ist ein Dorf”
- Simple translation, preferably from German to English
- Tours around Vancouver – walking or driving
Please Contact me at: 604 828 8788
Let me know if there is any way I can help you with marketing, sales, PR and communication for your business, your event, your product or service.
Along with this blog, I am also connected to the German, Austrian and Swiss Community as:
- Secretary for the German Canadian Business Association
- Helper of the German Canadian Heritage Plaza Committee
- Communications for the Eurofest BC Society
- Alumni of the Surrey German Language School
- Former publisher of newsletters and magazines
Interests are in sharing communication relevant to German-Speakers in Western Canada.