VIRTUAL CONFERENCE & NETWORKING EVENT ON TRADE, BUSINESS AND PERSONAL GROWTH
About this Event
The major European Business Clubs and Chambers from Western Canada are partnering up to organize this full-day virtual networking event with interesting talks on trade, business and personal growth. There will also be ample room for one-to-one networking.
1. A FULL DAY OF VIRTUAL NETWORKING
There will be one-to-one virtual networking throughout the day at a virtual platform called ‘Conversation Starter’. You will be able to schedule 10 min video-calls with other attendees, throughout the entire day!
Upon registration on Eventbrite instructions will be provided via email.
For more info – visit: https://www.conversationstarter.net/#how-it-works
2. SPEAKERS AROUND THE CLOCK
Besides one-to-one networking, we also facilitate a full day of interesting speakers on various topics related to trade, business & personal growth. Each presentation will last approximately 30minutes, followed by a moderated Q&A.
- 8AM: Celso Boscariol, President of EU Chamber of Commerce in Canada West
- 9AM: Maud Labat, Trade Counsellor, EU Delegation to Canada
- 10AM: Laura Aveledo from Small Business BC
- 11AM: Felix Bock, CEO of Chop Value on ‘Circular solutions that lead to carbon neutrality’
- 12PM: Marco Zambon, Marketing Manager of Diginess on ‘How to develop a successful e-commerce in Canada’
- 1PM: Aart Schuurman Hess, CEO of Goodly Foods on ‘The opportunities of social enterprise & food waste reduction’
- 2PM: Michael Smith on personal growth
- 3PM: Dr. Adriana Zylmans on leadership styles
- 4PM: Brigit Eichenberger, Leadership Coach on ‘How to deliver your message effectively during virtual meetings’
The sessions will be available via a single zoom link, which will be provided to all attendees prior to the event.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!