Musical Festivals, Trade Shows, Markets and Concerts
Everyone needs a promotions and publicity plan – long before the event ever takes place.
Maybe I can help you? Contact Elke at email@example.com
Experience with helping to promote:
a. German Business Association Events
b. European Festival Events
c. Lantern Festivals
d. Fundraising Events
e. Parent Advisory Committee Events
Here are some questions you might need to review before contact someone to help you promote your event:
- What is your key message – what do you want people to know about your event?
- Who is your target audience – you need to know exactly who you are dealing with
- What is your main goal of the event:
Establish your expertise among your peers, the press, or your potential clients or customers?Build goodwill among your audience, or your community?Create and reinforce your brand and professional corporate image?Inform and create good perceptions regarding your company and services?Assist you in introducing a new service or product to your market?Generate sales or leads?
Mitigate the impact of negative publicity and/or corporate crisis?
- What kind of things would you like to do?Develop your plan of attack. What communication vehicles will you use to get your message to the public? Examples may include:
Press releasesArticlesCustomer Success StoriesLetters to the EditorPress Conferences, Interview, or Media ToursRadio, Television, or Press Interviews
Seminars or Speaking Engagements
Social media & video campaigns
- Think of some viral marketing ideas – how can you make your efforts visually appealing
- Find out how successful your efforts were