Vancouver, June 28, 2022 – Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community.
Express Employment Professionals is active in its communities both nationally and locally through its franchise offices. Express gives back in order to help communities, organizations and individuals succeed. The Express corporate giving program reflects the company’s vision to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many businesses as possible find good people.
For a complete job listing with Express Employment – Delta/ Richmond office – www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc
- Express Employment Professionals, Delta, is seeking a well-qualified Assistant Shipper to join our team in Delta, BC. This position will be reporting to the Shipping / Receiving Coordinator.
- Receiving purchase orders
- Organize received stock
- Unload container trucks
- Assemble and package hardware
- Issuing Materials to Work Orders
- Picking orders
- Marshalling Orders for fabrication
- Perform weekly cycle/coil counts
- Follow up with vendors
- Load Trucks
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate:
- Understand procedures and transactions as they pertain to shipping and receiving both manufactured and purchased material.
- Counter Balance Forklift training
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use judgment to work independently towards team and department goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Performs visual inspecting and identifies material discrepancies
- Computer Experience Required
Working Environment and Physical Efforts:
The physical demands described here reflect those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of scheduled shifts
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, crawling under or over, and occasional climbing
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must possess adequate dexterity and stamina to sustain expected production effectively
$24.60 per hour
- 50% yard work sorting building poles for shipment
- 50% office work doing BOL’S shipping docs tracking 3rd party vendors
- must be comfortable handling large irregular loads in a confined space with forklift
- Express Employment Professionals, Delta, is recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Administrator for our client company in Annacis Island, Delta, BC. Our client is a distributor in the medicinal herbs and spice industry.
Job responsibility but not exclusive:
- Taking orders/ entering orders into system
- Check and update inventory
- Follow up on products delivery and clients
- Develop client relationship
- Other customer service and administrative duties as relates to clients, orders and logistics as needed
- Good phone voice
- Good customer service orientation and/ or good communication
- One year or more of office experience
- Order taking/ entry experience in an office environment would be an asset but not a requirement
- Proficient in MS Office
- Either CRM, ERP, WMS or software experience would be a good asset but not a requirement
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Pay range is $19 to $21/ hr DOE. Benefits after probationary period.
Please apply with MS resume to email@example.com Please quote on subject line “Customer Service Administrator, B557 VL”. By submitting your resume, you permit Express consent to forward your information for employment purposes. Thank you for all who apply; we will contact those shortlisted.
- Express Employment Professionals (Delta) has a great opportunity as we are recruiting for (Food) Brand Ambassador. This role is open to all types of reliable individuals: weekday workers needing extra weekend work, semi-retired, students and any presentable/ reliable persons who is able to work weekends/ loves to offer passersby food samples/ working within a well-known grocery or drug store (retail chain). You can work as an Ambassador representing many well-known food brands/ manufacturers (chocolates, cheese, gelato, hazelnut spread and many others). You could also be one of several host at a booth at local Health and Wellness Tradeshows that is starting to happen again! Ideally a car would be easiest, but if you feel you could carry a kit (about the size of a guitar but flat about 1″ thick, 2’x4.5′ and 16lbs plus 3-4 lb bag) on transit/ quick walk to the store location, then you are invited to apply!
Positions all over Vancouver, the interior of BC and Vancouver Island. We are seeking individuals that are presentable, customer service oriented and/or have a friendly, welcoming demeanour are most welcome – no experience needed but a friendly and reliable personality!
You would be an Independent Sub-Contractor: this means you would provide services to a company and invoiced the main contractor – a well-established food sampling company. No deductions are taken so tax deductions are for you to declare at year end. This gives you freedom to set up and accept jobs that work for you. It is a great opportunity working with a top-quality leading company in the food sampling industry.
Typically weekend (Saturday, Sunday and odd weekday if available) & 12noon to 6pm – you can choose the days posted at specific retailers and by location.
Payment is $21.00 per hour – Flexible part-time, casual Sub-Contractor!
You will be trained online/ over the phone coaching and support for this role, and you will be provided a comprehensive kit (a $50 deposit will be held from the first couple of payments/ refunded upon return- shipment back paid by the company). Each assignment details/ materials will be emailed/ shipped over to you at the company’s cost.
If you have any jobs that you would like to promote, please reach us through our contact page: https://www.westcoastgermannews.com/contact-information/