The City of Vancouver is hosting a Virtual Open House from January 10th – 30th, 2022 to gather feedback on the Society’s rezoning application. Have a closer look at the project on the link below. We would appreciate if you left a comment in support of this worthwhile project on the City website.
For more information and participation visit: https://shapeyourcity.ca/2010-harrison-dr
Breakdown of the Project
We would like your feedback on a rezoning application at 2010 Harrison Dr. The proposal is to amend CD-1 (313) (Comprehensive Development) District to replace the existing building (134-bed seniors complex care facility). This proposal includes:
A 6-storey seniors care facility:
- 187 seniors care beds
- A floor area of 13,751.2 sq. m (130,031 sq. ft.)
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.45
- A building height of 22.9 m (75 ft.)
- 54 parking spaces in Level 1 and 6 bicycle parking spaces
A 6-storey secured rental residential building:
- 61 market rental units and 15 moderate income rental units
- A floor area of 4,970.3 sq. m (53,500 sq. ft.)
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.55
- A building height of 17.9 m (59 ft.)
- 50 underground parking spaces and 129 bicycle parking spaces
This is a revised application from a previous proposal submitted on February 4, 2019.
Key changes from the previous version include:
- Increasing the rental building height by one storey
- Providing 20% of the rental building floor area at below market rents
- Increasing the proposed number of seniors care beds by 24 beds
The application is being considered under the Victoria-Fraserview/ Killarney Community Vision(External link), Rezoning Policy for Sustainable Large Developments(External link), and the Secured Rental Policy(External link).
In response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we will be holding an extended online question and answer (Q&A) period in place of an in-person open house for this project.
Link to the project is here: https://shapeyourcity.ca/2010-harrison-dr?tool=survey_tool&tool_id=feedback#tool_tab
- Multicultural Media Opportunity in Richmond - May 12, 2022
- Art Vancouver 2022 in the Vancouver Convention Centre West - May 8, 2022
- GCBA Farewell Party for Consul General Dr. Klaus Schmidt - May 6, 2022