My Name is Joe Rehbach. I was born and raised in Köln, Germany, I moved to Vancouver with my parents in 2008. I’m Fluent in both English and German, with some experience when we moved to Canada.
Buying your first vehicle here is tough, I want to help with that. I work at Coastal Ford Burnaby (5750 Laugheed Highway Burnaby, BC) , we have a large variety of new and used vehicles, I hope that I can help some people find their first car in Canada with the help of me speaking German!
Some of my experience listed here:
- As a detailer, I made sure every vehicle was spotless. It was a fast paced environment, and I worked as a team with my coworkers to ensure that customers were satisfied.
- Specializing in used vehicles, my days consisted of working closely with service advisors, shop managers, detailers, body shops and wheel specialists to ensure the fast process of reconditioning.
- I also routinely organized my showroom space in a clean and effective manner. Communicating with customers and answering any questions that they may have was also an important aspect of this job.
- Working as a sales associate involved answering customers’ questions about products, suggesting products that fit their needs, and assisting coworkers in other departments when needed.
- While going to school back home in Germany, I had the pleasure to work alongside my brother, learning the ins and outs of the automotive industry.