Globalme Localization (www.globalme.net) is a language and technology company. We localize software, wearable devices, applications and websites. We will be doing a speech data collection and are looking for native French (from France), German (from Germany) and Spanish (from Spain) speakers who have spent most of their lives in those countries mentioned above.
We are looking for participants ages 18+.
Scope: Record various speech sentences for approximately 60 minutes. These sentences will be used to test the functionality of a new speech product.
Location: Downtown, Vancouver
Payment: $50 for participation
Timeline: February 8 – 25, 2018
Are you interested?
1. You are legally entitled to work in Canada.
2. You are a native speaker of the language that you are registering for – French (from France), German (from Germany) or Spanish (from Spain). You are able to speak fluently without any foreign accent.
3. You are able to read and speak clearly – a candidate should not have any speech impediments or reading difficulty.
4. You are able to follow instructions – you will need to follow instructions provided by an audio engineer.
5. You are able to arrive on time for your session – our schedule will be tight, we will need participants to be punctual.
- German Canadian Care Home Holds Virtual Open House - January 20, 2022
- Surrey German School 50th Anniversary Booklet! - January 19, 2022
- German School Fundraiser - January 7, 2022